Searching for a qualified
Test Engineer m/f
for our Berlin team, tasks involve developing test plans, improving automation, and testing our software solutions.
We offer a wide variety of software solutions - starting at CTI desktop clients for individual end customers to large phone system manufacturers' back end systems. We deliver trouble-free operation of our software solutions, as expected by our clients.
We like to detect and eliminate errors or weak spots in our software in its design and developmental stages. Quality assurance during software development is vitally important to us. Post roll-out, we care about continuous enhancements to our products, for example by broadening and calibrating test and trouble-shooting tools.
Due to the large number of possible scenarios and customer environments, test automation plays an important role in our quality ensurance.
To maintain our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for a suitable addition to our QA team.
- Development and documentation of software test plans in collaboration with our development and product managment teams
- Implementation and automatization of scheduled test routines
- Software testing beyond existing test plans
- Approval or rejection of new software versions
- Identification and documentation of weak spots in our software solutions
- Collaboration with our deployment and support teams to enhance test quality of support incidents
Required knowledge and skills
- Well-rounded IT knowledge (Windows, macOS/Linux/BSD)
- Ability to meaningfully document even complex issues
- Ability to maintain a structured work flow
- Versatility and an interest in learning new technologies and skills
- An interest in automatization of repetitive tasks
- The ambition to identify problems of software systems as early as possible
- Self-reliant, self-starter
- Communicative work style, team worker
- Goal-oriented work style
- Resilience, flexibility
- Knowledge of German and English
Additional useful, but not required knowledge
- Work experience in software testing
- Professional qualification or university degree (technical field)
- A future-oriented workplace
- Varied and challenging tasks
- A commensurate salary
- A flexible work enviroment
- A dynamic, friendly, dedicated team
Location: Berlin Charlottenburg
Starting date: immediately
Type of employment/duration: full-time position, permanent
Are you interested?
Please email your application including your earliest starting date and expected salary to Mr. Piers Uso Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org