Searching for a
Support person m/f
for our Berlin team, to analyze problems in our 2nd level support.
Our continued goal is to deliver fast and competent customer troubleshooting support. We are currently looking to reinforce our tech support team.
We aim to convey to our customers their technical questions are well-received, and clarified in a speedy and knowledgeable manner. First and foremost, our support is about accurate, rigorous error analysis, no matter the source of an incident.
Aside from root cause analysis, communication is key: with customers as well as our in-house software development, deployment, and QA teams, to all work together to troubleshoot and continuously improve our software.
- Customer contact for troubleshooting, as well as tech support and technical questions
- Autonomous handling of incoming tech requests by phone, mail, and chat
- See-through of support cases from initial customer request to solution
- Error analysis
- Appropriate redirection of support requests to QA, deployment, development and other members of the support team
- Documentation of problem incidents and technical solutions
Required knowledge and skills
- Well-rounded IT knowledge (Windows, macOS/Linux/BSD)
- Ability to meaningfully document even complex issues
- Ability to maintain a structured work flow
- Versatility and an interest in learning new technologies and skills
- Self-reliant, self-starter
- Communicative work style, team worker
- Keen perception
- Proficiency in analytical thinking
- Goal-oriented work style
- Resilience, flexibility, and ability to perform occasional on-call duty
- Ability to consistently deliver fact-oriented, pleasant, amicable customer communication
- Friendly, open demeanor
- Knowledge of German and English
Additional useful, but not required knowledge
- Additional languages (French, Spanish)
- Professional qualification or university degree (technical field)
- A future-oriented workplace
- Varied and challenging tasks
- A commensurate salary
- A flexible work enviroment
- A dynamic, friendly, dedicated team
Location: Berlin Charlottenburg
Starting date: immediately
Type of employment/duration: full-time position, permanent
Are you interested?
Please email your application including your earliest starting date and expected salary to Mr. Piers Uso Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org